2021 Vice President Election
PITARD WINS THE 2021 ELECTION FOR NCHA VICE PRESIDENT
FORT WORTH – The National Cutting Horse Association (NCHA) announces the next NCHA Vice President will be Toddy Pitard from El Dorado, Arkansas. Pitard will take on his new position as Vice President starting June 4, 2021.
Pitard received 1,976 votes to win the election with 55.4 percent of the majority.
Pitard has been an NCHA member since 2004 and over the past 17 years, he has been involved in nearly every sector of the industry including owning horses, competing, judging, and breeding, both on the mare and stallion side.
“I have always had a love and passion for the NCHA,” incoming NCHA vice-president, Pitard said. “I am optimistic that the ship is moving in the right direction. With our strong executive board and our new executive director, I believe that the future is promising, and I just do not want the ship to veer off course.”
Pitard’s full biography and plans for serving as an NCHA officer were published in the 2021 April Chatter which can be found online at nchacutting.com/cuttinghorsechatter.
Director of Youth
Chairman: Mitch Farris R6
Vice-Chair: Amy Lippincott R7
Janet Cagley (22) R6
Alannah Chalmer (21) R8
Casey Crouch (20) R7
Landy Hedlund (21) R2
Barb Himsel (21) R4
Mark Mills (21) R7
Kolby Moore (22) R5
Tommy Neal (23) R7
Cindy Smith (23) R7
Nikki Sokol Roberson (22) R5
Rebecca Waters (21) R3
Kristen York EC
Purpose of the NYCHA
- Improve and promote the cutting horse industry
- Improve and develop the capabilities of youth in the breeding, raising and showing of cutting horses
- Develop scholarship, leadership, community interest and participation of youth interested in cutting horses
- Encourage moral character, sportsmanship and clean living among all its members
- Allow the youth members to learn about the leadership of the NCHA by working in conjunction with the NCHA Youth Committee
- Acquaint the youth members with the structure and functions of the NCHA
It is a constant goal for the NCHA to do its best to work with and fundraise for our youth members. There is no greater pleasure than watching the children of our industry grow up and become successful adults. All efforts of the NYCHA Officers, Youth Committee Members, and Youth Coordinator are committed to encouraging education and growing funding for scholarships for the youth that will become the future of our industry. Sponsors and donors are always appreciated. Be a part of the future with us!