Regional Director Candidates
Regional Director Candidates Announced
The candidates for Regional and At Large Directors are now posted. There is one seated position available for each of the following regions: Region 2, Region 3, Region 6, and an At Large to fill vacancies on the Executive Committee. The following candidates are running to fill these vacancies.
Region 2: Rock Hedlund
Region 3: Jason Reed and Kirby Smith
Region 6: Toddy Pitard
At Large: Ernie Beutenmiller Jr. and Jody Galyean
To read more about each of the candidates, please visit nchacutting.com/regionaldirectorelections
Due to the cancellation of the NCHA Convention, ballots will be distributed by a third party, Simply Voting, on Thursday, May 21st via email and USPS. This election will offer two methods to respond with your vote by way of on-line submission or by phone using your “voter ID” and “password” found at the top of your mailer. The election period will close on Friday, May 29th at 11:59 pm CST. If you have any questions please contact, Cathy Marie Aleff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of the NYCHA
- Improve and promote the cutting horse industry
- Improve and develop the capabilities of youth in the breeding, raising and showing of cutting horses
- Develop scholarship, leadership, community interest and participation of youth interested in cutting horses
- Encourage moral character, sportsmanship and clean living among all its members
- Allow the youth members to learn about the leadership of the NCHA by working in conjunction with the NCHA Youth Committee
- Acquaint the youth members with the structure and functions of the NCHA
It is a constant goal for the NCHA to do its best to work with and fundraise for our youth members. There is no greater pleasure than watching the children of our industry grow up and become successful adults. All efforts of the NYCHA Officers, Youth Committee Members, and Youth Coordinator are committed to encouraging education and growing funding for scholarships for the youth that will become the future of our industry. Sponsors and donors are always appreciated. Be a part of the future with us!