Stallion Foal Update
The National Cutting Horse Association (NCHA) will be disbursing 2020 Stallion Foal Program funds as a result of canceling the 2020 Kit Kat Sugar Super Stakes. Multiple options were discussed and reviewed, and ultimately this disbursement plan was proposed by the Stallion Owner’s Committee, and voted on and approved by the Executive Committee on April 9, 2020.
The disbursement will include issuing payment only to horses entered in the 2020 Super Stakes. The disbursements are as follows:
- Each horse entered in the 2020 Super Stakes will receive a check for $994.52. The program funds were divided equally amongst the number of horses entered.
- Each foal that was nominated and entered in the 2020 Super Stakes will receive a check for $117.00. The funds from the Foal Nomination Awards were divided equally amongst each of the horses entered.
- Each stallion subscriber that had a foal entered in the 2020 Super Stakes will receive a check for $1,010.09. The Stallion Subscriber Awards were divided equally amongst each of the subscribed stallions entered.
Stallion Foal Program disbursements will be made payable to the Horse Owners, Foal Nominators and Stallion Subscribers on record. The checks will take an estimated three to four weeks to be reviewed, approved, processed and mailed.
For a complete list of nominated foals and subscribed stallions please visit nchacutting.com/stallionfoal.
* The Stallion Foal disbursement checks are separate from the Super Stakes entry refund checks.
Purpose of the NYCHA
- Improve and promote the cutting horse industry
- Improve and develop the capabilities of youth in the breeding, raising and showing of cutting horses
- Develop scholarship, leadership, community interest and participation of youth interested in cutting horses
- Encourage moral character, sportsmanship and clean living among all its members
- Allow the youth members to learn about the leadership of the NCHA by working in conjunction with the NCHA Youth Committee
- Acquaint the youth members with the structure and functions of the NCHA
It is a constant goal for the NCHA to do its best to work with and fundraise for our youth members. There is no greater pleasure than watching the children of our industry grow up and become successful adults. All efforts of the NYCHA Officers, Youth Committee Members, and Youth Coordinator are committed to encouraging education and growing funding for scholarships for the youth that will become the future of our industry. Sponsors and donors are always appreciated. Be a part of the future with us!