NCHA Hall of Fame
NCHA Hall of Fame Inductees
FORT WORTH – The National Cutting Horse Association (NCHA) announces the inductees to the NCHA Hall of Fame. Four honorees will join the NCHA Members Hall of Fame and over ten horses and riders will be recognized for their success in the arena.
Every year, the NCHA invites a select group of individuals and horses into the NCHA Hall of Fame. These individuals are inducted into one of four categories: Members, Open Riders, Non-Pro Riders and Horse.
Both the rider and horse Hall of Fame categories acknowledge individuals for their show records and lifetime earnings in the cutting pen. The NCHA Members Hall of Fame was established to recognize those individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to NCHA and the industry as a whole. These individuals are nominated by their peers and selected by the selection committee.
The NCHA Hall of Fame inductees are as follows:
2020 MEMBERS HALL OF FAME
CW “Bubba” Cascio
2019 OPEN RIDERS HALL OF FAME
2019 NON-PRO RIDERS HALL OF FAME
2019 HORSE HALL OF FAME
CRAFTY WITH COWS – Owned by Carol Anderson Ward, Rancho Murrieta, CA
HE BEA CAT – Owned by Jim Crawford, Lexington, NE
ROLLZ ROYCE – Owned by Thomas Guinn, Philadelphia, MS
SECOND SPOT – Owned by Gary & Shannon Barker, Madill, OK
Inductions will be held at the NCHA Hall of Fame Gala on May 30, 2020 held in conjunction with the NCHA Convention in Fort Worth, TX. Congratulations to all inductees!
Purpose of the NYCHA
- Improve and promote the cutting horse industry
- Improve and develop the capabilities of youth in the breeding, raising and showing of cutting horses
- Develop scholarship, leadership, community interest and participation of youth interested in cutting horses
- Encourage moral character, sportsmanship and clean living among all its members
- Allow the youth members to learn about the leadership of the NCHA by working in conjunction with the NCHA Youth Committee
- Acquaint the youth members with the structure and functions of the NCHA
It is a constant goal for the NCHA to do its best to work with and fundraise for our youth members. There is no greater pleasure than watching the children of our industry grow up and become successful adults. All efforts of the NYCHA Officers, Youth Committee Members, and Youth Coordinator are committed to encouraging education and growing funding for scholarships for the youth that will become the future of our industry. Sponsors and donors are always appreciated. Be a part of the future with us!