Super Stakes Schedule
Super Stakes Schedule Revisions
FORT WORTH – On Wednesday, January 15, the NCHA Executive Committee approved revisions to the Kit Kat Sugar 2020 NCHA Super Stakes Schedule. Based on valued feedback from members, the schedule was reviewed, and revisions implemented to serve the best interests of our members and equine athletes alike.
The Kit Kat Sugar 2020 NCHA Super Stakes schedule has been adjusted to maximize our competitor’s experience and exhibitor’s entry options, while still maintaining the opportunities to showcase the sport of cutting.
The exciting new leveling format provides many opportunities, implementation details will be continually adapted to best serve the membership. Understanding this, as entries are processed the schedule will remain tentative and may be adjusted to maximize the exhibitor experience. If the show requires fewer competition days, the schedule will be shortened at the beginning of the show.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the Kit Kat Sugar 2020 NCHA Super Stakes in Fort Worth, Texas, March 22nd through April 18th. For the most up to date schedule and event information please visit our website at nchacutting.com/events/superstakes
Director of Youth
Chairman: Mitch Farris R6
Vice-Chair: Amy Lippincott R7
Janet Cagley (22) R6
Alannah Chalmer (21) R8
Casey Crouch (20) R7
Landy Hedlund (21) R2
Barb Himsel (21) R4
Mark Mills (21) R7
Kolby Moore (22) R5
Tommy Neal (23) R7
Cindy Smith (23) R7
Nikki Sokol Roberson (22) R5
Rebecca Waters (21) R3
Kristen York EC
Purpose of the NYCHA
- Improve and promote the cutting horse industry
- Improve and develop the capabilities of youth in the breeding, raising and showing of cutting horses
- Develop scholarship, leadership, community interest and participation of youth interested in cutting horses
- Encourage moral character, sportsmanship and clean living among all its members
- Allow the youth members to learn about the leadership of the NCHA by working in conjunction with the NCHA Youth Committee
- Acquaint the youth members with the structure and functions of the NCHA
It is a constant goal for the NCHA to do its best to work with and fundraise for our youth members. There is no greater pleasure than watching the children of our industry grow up and become successful adults. All efforts of the NYCHA Officers, Youth Committee Members, and Youth Coordinator are committed to encouraging education and growing funding for scholarships for the youth that will become the future of our industry. Sponsors and donors are always appreciated. Be a part of the future with us!