Entry Deadline Extension
FORT WORTH – The National Cutting Horse Association (NCHA) Executive Committee met Monday, January 4, via teleconference, to discuss the upcoming schedules and due dates for entries at the 2020 NCHA-produced events.
The NCHA Executive Committee agreed to extend the deadline for the upcoming Eastern Nationals presented by 6666 Ranches and the NCHA Kit Kat Sugar Super Stakes. The deadline for the first payment of the 2020 NCHA Kit Kat Sugar Super Stakes has been extended to Monday, January 27. A tentative show schedule will be available no later than Friday, January 17. For 2020 Super Stakes, NCHA now offers the Amateurs the ability to make two payments for their entries.
The entry deadline for the 2020 Eastern Nationals presented by 6666 Ranches has been extended to Wednesday, February 5.NCHA is looking forward to another great show season in 2020. If you have any questions, please contact Cari Claxton in the Show Department via email or contact the office at 817-244-6188.
Director of Youth
Chairman: Mitch Farris R6
Vice-Chair: Amy Lippincott R7
Janet Cagley (22) R6
Alannah Chalmer (21) R8
Casey Crouch (20) R7
Landy Hedlund (21) R2
Barb Himsel (21) R4
Mark Mills (21) R7
Kolby Moore (22) R5
Tommy Neal (23) R7
Cindy Smith (23) R7
Nikki Sokol Roberson (22) R5
Rebecca Waters (21) R3
Kristen York EC
Purpose of the NYCHA
- Improve and promote the cutting horse industry
- Improve and develop the capabilities of youth in the breeding, raising and showing of cutting horses
- Develop scholarship, leadership, community interest and participation of youth interested in cutting horses
- Encourage moral character, sportsmanship and clean living among all its members
- Allow the youth members to learn about the leadership of the NCHA by working in conjunction with the NCHA Youth Committee
- Acquaint the youth members with the structure and functions of the NCHA
It is a constant goal for the NCHA to do its best to work with and fundraise for our youth members. There is no greater pleasure than watching the children of our industry grow up and become successful adults. All efforts of the NYCHA Officers, Youth Committee Members, and Youth Coordinator are committed to encouraging education and growing funding for scholarships for the youth that will become the future of our industry. Sponsors and donors are always appreciated. Be a part of the future with us!