Levels of Support
Affiliate Champion Member
Sponsorship Level: $25-$249
Area Champion Member
Sponsorship Level: $250-$499
Triple Crown Member
Sponsorship Level: $500-$749
World Champion Member
Sponsorship Level: $750-$999
Grand PatronSponsorship Level: $1000 one time donation
Sponsorship Level: $5000 one time donation
Sponsorship Level: $10,000 one time donation
Sponsorship Level: $1,000 – $10,000 per year for 10 years
Sponsorship Level: $24,000 per year for 10 years
Legacy SocietySponsorship Level: $250,000 +
Gifts made in memoriam are a great way to honor the legacy of an individual or horse while making a lasting impression of the sport of cutting. Please contact the NCHA Foundation for more information.
The NCHA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All gifts are tax deductible.
Buster Welch and King Ranch's "Little Peppy"
Sculpture by Artist Kelly Graham
To commemorate the important role the sport of cutting has played in the development of the American West - a larger-than-life bronze sculpture of Buster Welch riding Peppy San Badger "Little Peppy" has been gifted to the city of Fort Worth and was placed prominently outside of Gate 42 leading into the Will Rogers Memorial Center where it all began. Funds can still be contributed to assist with the ongoing care and maintenance of the statue.
Gail Hooper's Matlock Rose and Jessie James
Large (20x30) $200
Medium (18x24) $150
Small (11x14) $50
Set of dozen notecards $30
Ways to Give
1. Outright gift
3. Charitable Lead Trust
4. Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts
5. Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
Gifts to the NCHA Foundation can come in many forms:
1. Current gifts and pledges paid with a check or electronic funds transfer; with securities or with real estate. The NCHA Foundation accepts residential, commercial, farm and ranch land, forest land and oil and gas interests consistent with its Gift Acceptance Policy which specifies that the real estate must be readily marketable or usable by the Association. Donating real estate can provide tax advantages while relieving you of the day-to-day responsibilities of property ownership.
2. Planned gifts which include bequests, IRAs, life insurance, real estate and living trusts.
3. Dual benefit gifts which provide you and your loved ones with earnings, such as charitable gift annuity, charitable trust, real estate and retained life estates.
4. Honorary and memorial gifts which allow you to recognize others through your giving.
5. Matching gifts from corporations and foundations.
6. Corporate gifts providing businesses the opportunity to increase their visibility with NCHA members and be closely associated and carefully aligned with the priorities of the Foundation and the Association.
The NCHA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All gifts are tax deductible. Please contact the NCHA Foundation with any questions at 817-244-6188 ext 145.