Levels of Support
-Affiliate Champion Member ($25-$249)
-Area Champion Member ($250-$499)
-Triple Crown Member ($500-$749)
-World Champion Member ($750-$999)
-Grand Patron ($1000 one time donation)
-Guardian ($5000 one time donation)
-Benefactor ($10,000 one time donation)
-Decade Club ($1,000 – $10,000 per year for 10 years)
-240 Club ($24,000 per year for 10 years)
-**highest score attainable in the cutting pen
-Legacy Society ($250,000 +)
Gifts are tax deductible and are a meaningful way to honor an individual or important horse you wish to memorialize.
Please contact the NCHA office for more information or with any questions about giving to the Foundation.
Ways to Give
Giving Methods – You can give property to the NCHA Foundation several ways:
3. Charitable Lead Trust
4. Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts
5. Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
Gifts to the NCHA Foundation can come in many forms:
1. Current gifts and pledges paid with a check or electronic funds transfer; with securities or with real estate. The NCHA Foundation accepts residential, commercial, farm and ranch land, forest land and oil and gas interests consistent with its Gift Acceptance Policy which specifies that the real estate must be readily marketable or usable by the Association. Donating real estate can provide tax advantages while relieving you of the day-to-day responsibilities of property ownership.
2. Planned gifts which include bequests, IRAs, life insurance, real estate and living trusts.
3. Dual benefit gifts which provide you and your loved ones with earnings, such as charitable gift annuity, charitable trust, real estate and retained life estates.
4. Honorary and memorial gifts which allow you to recognize others through your giving.
5. Matching gifts from corporations and foundations.
6. Corporate gifts providing businesses the opportunity to increase their visibility with NCHA members and be closely associated and carefully aligned with the priorities of the Foundation and the Association.
Please contact the NCHA office with any questions about giving to the Foundation.