NCHA Career Opportunities
Do you love the equine industry and are interested in making a career in one of the most exciting equine sports?
NCHA is looking for candidates with the same qualities we believe in to represent our brand:
- Passion for the sport of cutting
- Pride in quality customer service
- Dedication to creating a positive community for our members and owners.
At NCHA, we are looking to hire individuals who are excited and passionate people interested not only in a job but in creating a lifelong career. Open positions are listed below. These jobs are all located at the National Cutting Horse Association headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas.
Director of Judges
NCHA is seeking a Director of Judges to oversee the judges department in Fort Worth, TX.
The NCHA Director of Judges is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the NCHA Judges Department. The Director of Judges must have the ability, experience, and passion for judging a cutting horse competition. The Director of Judges also is responsible for overseeing the continual improvement of the judging department and to create educational programs, webinars and videos for training and informational purposes.
- Prior judging experience in cutting horse discipline
- Must have current NCHA judges card or had one in the past
- Must be an NCHA member in good standing
- Previous successful experience in a leadership role
- Unquestioned integrity and honesty
- Credibility with other NCHA Judges
- Respected in cutting industry by NCHA members
- Ability to lead and work well with others
- Proficient in computer and other technology
- 24/7 availability; ability to work long hours in the management of Judges, Monitors in NCHA Triple Crown events as well as weekend events • Availability for frequent travel
- Ability to develop and manage department budget(s)
- Ability and willingness to strictly adhere to the NCHA Guidelines and Rulebook to determine the proper outcome for competition results, including appropriate handling of any protests or complaints that arise
To view the full job description please click here. Interested applicated may fill out the NCHA Employment application and return to the NCHA Office. All applications must be received in the office by December 3, 2018. Due to the nature of the position all applications will be held confidential and sealed until the time of the selection process.
Return applications via email to Cathy Marie Aleff at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at:
Attn: Cathy Marie Aleff
260 Bailey Ave.
Fort Worth, TX